CashFlow 101 Game: Practice Techniques to Gain Passive Income – June 1
… 64% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck.
This is a great time to learn and practice your wealth building strategies from playing Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW game. You’ll learn about yourself, your financial style and how it matches up with others with the same goal. Come improve your financial knowledge on investing and creating wealth. Are you a “saver?” This is a great time to be more aggressive; Are you a “risk taker?” Maybe try a different approach.
ALL KNOWLEDGE LEVELS WELCOME. No experience necessary. Don’t under estimate the newbie.
- Learn to increase your Passive Income,
- How to make your 9 to 5 job OPTIONAL,
- How others pursue wealth with the same goal
PRICE: $25 game play, dinner and networking. (drinks sold separately)
- Free Parking
- ATTIRE: This is a casual evening, but this Private Club encourages neat attire. Please no torn jeans, flip flops and tank tops.
- Enter at the Members Entrance and the Host will direct you to the correct room
- 5:30 PM – Register / Networking / Dinner
- 6:00 PM – Play Cash Flow an educational real life scenario boardgame that teaches finance, accounting and investing techniques
- 8:00 PM – Open discussion. What did you learn about yourself and the game? Any haves / wants?
–> proceed to the bar for “The Meeting after the Meeting”
Register now so we can save you a spot at the table. This is a complimentary event to help others learn more about gaining passive income. To show appreciation to the venue, we do ask that you come order dinner.
ABOUT THE GAME:
CASHFLOW was developed by entrepreneur and speaker Robert Kiyosaki, author of the bestseller personal finance, “Rich Dad Poor Dad.” This game is an interactive tool to teach investing and wealth building. Each time you play you’ll learn different things about how people strategize, negotiate and think creatively.