*~* To keep everyone healthy and help slow down the spread of CoViD-19, Appreciating Real Estate is hosting all educational and networking events online by virtual meeting. We hope to see you at the following events.
Be safe and stay healthy *~*
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”Henry Ford
Appreciating Real Estate offers information on how to attain cash flow and grow wealth through real estate investments and management. Typically, we host 2 educational meetings. Here is a list of upcoming events, click the links, to RSVP.
- Investing and Business Strategies for Passive Income and Impact Investing on every 2nd Tuesday at 6:30 PM
- Women’s Real Estate Mastermind on every 1st Monday of the month at 6:30 PM
We welcome speakers that can present on topics that could help increase income or impact communities. Feel free to fill out the Speaker Application below.
*~* Meets on 1st Mondays *~*
THEME: For Appreciation Month, we will be sharing and talking about recent deals. Projects we are thankful for and maybe not so thankful, but appreciate what we have learned from them.
VISION: Women collaborating within various real estate industries from attorneys, agents, investors, appraisers, contractors, marketing advisers, etc. affiliated in commercial and residential real estate.
MISSION: Inspire and empower ladies by sharing honest feedback, advice and resources that will advance businesses and careers for women in all real estate industries.
We especially welcome single mothers and women looking for independence and support from other women. This group is a mastermind of women from all real estate industries. The ladies in the group are focused on advancing to the next level by sharing experiences, strategies and resources that will help each woman and each other’s companies collectively grow.
- Learn several techniques through group discussions
- Share accomplishments that help women through experiences
- Connect with other women in real estate related businesses
- Discover ways to build business toward financial freedom
- Occasionally, we will bring in a seasoned real estate specialist based on the groups input
- A focus topic will be suggested, but the group may choose to add or move to other topics based on peoples needs or interests.
WOMEN WHO ATTEND:(more…)
We recognize that many people are in need of passive income, frustrated with their financial situation and/or want to make an impact on the world. Our purpose is to help increase your income and enrich lives with the resources and tools to being a successful real estate investor. The seminars are designed to provide those resources through education, opportunities and connections to people with knowledge in the real estate industry.
EDUCATION: We believe in paying it forward with the latest trends and information from experienced individuals that are working in the industry. Whether you are a seasoned investor or looking to buy your first multi-family or commercial building, we will give you tips and strategies needed to help you succeed.
CONNECTIONS: It’s not only what you know, but who. Even with social media, lasting relationships are better made in person. Our group works together in connecting you with the right people to help your dreams become reality.
OPPORTUNITIES: All attendees will get the opportunity to share their haves and wants at the meeting.
Women’s Investment Network
Appreciating Real Estate is also affiliated with Women’s Investment Network (WIN). WIN organizes a Women’s Mastermind for women to collaborate within various real estate specialties from attorneys, agents, appraisers, contractors, investors, marketing advisers, etc. affiliated in commercial and residential real estate. . To get updates on the next meetings, Like them on the Women’s Investment Network Facebook page or check out MeetUp.
- Women in All Real Estate Industries Mastermind, The Women’s Investment Network has created a special place for you and other women like you that want financial independence and want to see other ladies achieve the same. We meet every 1st Monday at 6:30 PM in the Spotlight Room in Staples, La Habra. For more information […]
- This will be like no other seminar. sit down with your personal attorney and asked questions about your real estate deals. There will be a short presentation and the remaining will consists of real life situations on how to protect and purchase real estate.
If you have content that would help real estate investors and would like to present at one of our events, click the button on the right to complete the form.
Get Updates, Tips and News
We are constantly looking to improve our events. If you recently attended an event, we would greatly appreciate your feedback by clicking and completing this Event Evaluation Survey.