Appreciating Real Estate (RE) provides property management for other landlords and those it owns under the ARE Management division. Under the property management area, we focus on maximizing the Return on Investment (ROI) and capitalization rate (cap rate) until the owner is ready to sell or dispose of the property.
ARE Management offers a number of property management services such as:
- Preparing the property for the tenant: managing renovations from beginning to end,
- Aggressive marketing and advertising to ensure constant income and a strong pool of tenants to choose from,
- Streamlined screening, interviewing and qualifying tenants.
- Rent collection and debt recovery
- Tenant relationship management. We take all the tenant calls 24 hours a day.
- Healthy and Safety consultancy
Once an adequate tenant is placed, we will assist in maintaining a fully occupied property and answer all calls or emergencies so the owner can relax and focus on what is more important. We manage all renovations needed to maintain the property. Financial reports and property summaries are provided to the owner, including a Profit and Loss Statement, current rent rolls, updates to the property, etc.
Systems allow us to add value to properties in need of transition management or assets acquired by the company. We also partner with landlords who need new property management for their multi-family units or commercial properties. Changes come easy. We contact your current property manager on your behalf and convenience. Let’s talk today to make that transition.
ARE Management oversees single family, multifamily residents, apartments and commercial properties.
Here are Some Common Reasons to Contact Us for Property Management:
- Tenant Placement
- Inherited an apartment that I didn’t want
- Going through a divorce and need to sell
- Tenants are not paying
- Don’t know how to do an eviction
- Want to understand more about real estate